Sunday, July 19, 2009

Princess Necklace

After spending most of last week in Cincinnati at a readding conference, I'm back!! On Friday I listed a new item and I just have to blog about it:


 



 


Several months ago, I had a dream that I was walking on the beach and decided to start digging in the sand. I found a treasure chest filled with several different jeweled necklaces. When I woke up, this was the only necklace that I could remember. I knew I had to create it! I used my favorite technique, knotting. Pairs of tiny button pearls alternate with beautifully faceted tourmalines. I added a gold vermeil leaf charm and a gold vermeil toggle clasp and voila! I decided to name it the "Princess Necklace" because for me, this would not be an everyday piece of jewelry. The gemstones and gold make it Princess Necklavery elegant and glamorous. I'd love to hear what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment