- I always eat my french fries with mayonnaise.
- I have never been able to do cartwheels.
- I like dogs, but I LOVE cats.
- When I was in elementary school, I was obsessed with anything involving Egypt or Michael Jackson.
- I bite my nails.
- As a natural blonde, I REALLY don't like blonde jokes.
- I still feel sad about Mitch Hedberg's death.
- I've never seen "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" or "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (but I did read that book).
- I'm skinny, but somehow, I still have fat ankles.
- Right now, I have a headache.
- My goal for the summer is to learn how to solder (for jewelry).
- In high school, I hated math and science and loved English.
- I don't like insult comedy. And Sarah Silverman is not funny, either.
- If I could have any talent, it would be the ability to sing really well.
- I wish I could play tennis better.
- Someday I want to travel to New York City. Also Europe.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010
You can adjust the frame to accomodate different blade lengths, and there are different sizes of blades. The ones I have are size 2/0, which is pretty tiny. They are about the size of a piece of floss:
I have a lot of practicing and experimenting to do! There are different blade sizes to try, as well as testing it out on different gauges of metal. Here's my first attempt:
It's not the worst thing I ever saw, but I can tell that I need a lot of work and fine-tuning. This copper is pretty thick, so next, I'm going to try using a thinner gauge. I'll let you know how it goes!