Saturday, June 20, 2009

This was fun!!!

I'd like to tell you about my newest listing, ans it's one I had a lot of fun creating! It's called "Cherry Quartz and Pearl Bracelet" (I know, not a very exciting name, but I used up all of my creativity for the morning on the bracelet itself :-). I began by using silver-plated wire to make random-sized links that I used to connect faceted cherry quartz nuggets. I purposely made the links different sizes and shapes to give it a whimsical look. After all of the links were attached, I hammered them to give them that cool texture. Finally, I took think sterling wire and used it to string pearls inside each of the links. Here is the finished product:


 


 



 


 



 


I love the way the colors go together - very feminine and girly. :-)


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment