Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dear John Letter

Dear Gemstones, Knotting, Stamping, and Piercing,
I have someone new. Don't get me wrong; I have loved every minute I have spent with each and every one of you. I have learned so much from all of you! Gemstones, nothing can compare to the thrill I feel when I open a package that you're in. Knotting, you have given me many priceless moments of relaxation. Stamping, you're a wonderful effect, but you're a little moody - getting beautiful results from you is hard to do sometimes. And piercing, what can I say? We had such a short time together....but there's a new technique on the block. It's...wire-wrapping....


So now do you see? Can you understand how I can leave you behind for this new beauty? Well, gemstones, I'll still need you from time to time. And knotting, yes, I might need you, too. Okay, okay - stamping and piercing, I can probably work you in, too. Oh, who am I kidding - I'll love you all ALWAYS and FOREVER and I can never leave you. Just try to get along and let's see if we can make this work....together.

No comments:

Post a Comment